Delicious, moist and gluten free!!
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose baking flour (Preferred Gluten Free Bob’s Red Mill all purpose baking flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups ripened bananas
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl and blend together.
- Pour batter evenly into lightly greased 8 inch loaf pan (recipe yields two loafs).
- Bake for 45-55 minutes.