It’s fall! so we all know what that means… time for butternut squash!!! This is a great simple recipe for a cold Fall evening and chocked full of Vitamin A, Potassium and fiber.
- 1 Lb. cubed butternut squash
- 4 cups chicken broth or chicken stock
- 1/2 of a large chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a large pot combine squash, chicken broth and onion.
- Boil until squash is soft and onion is tender.
- Spoon squash, onion and a little bit of the broth into a blender and blend until completely pureed.
- Season and enjoy!